PB&J (Purposeful, Biblical Teaching & Joy). Our goal is to provide children with purposeful, biblical teaching with elements of joy weaved into our time together to make sure the main points STICK with them beyond their class time each week! We will lead kids to KNOW Jesus and His love first for themselves, then to GO to their world and SHOW who Jesus is in their every-day encounters.
Our plan is always to partner with parents as they train their children in godliness at home. We will often send home sheets describing what has been taught and how parents can emphasize those key points during the week in family devotion times. This particular school year we will be emphasizing to the children that WE ARE THE CHURCH! WE (children included) must understand that God has designed us all to work together to build his Kingdom. We ARE God’s people today! Kids don’t have to wait until they “grow up” to do big things for God! We strive to always keep in mind that we are all a part of THE great big plan God has for his people to change the world! When we come together as Christians, we must remember that we are truly God’s CHURCH! We a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession!
Meeting times (please check in at the Bridgeway before services)
- 8:00 Service
- Birth-5th meet together
- 10:00 Service
- K-5th meet together for worship and then divide into small groups for prayer and deeper discussion on our lesson topics.
- 8:00 Service
- Wednesdays, 6:30-7:45 PM
- Sunlight Kids (Birth - Two Years) - Sunlight Kids get more than just babysitting! Our goal, even at this age, is to intentionally teach Bible truths to young children. Developed by early childhood experts, Sunlight Kids uses a proven approach that young children understand.
- Rainbows (Three - PreK) - Rainbows launches little hearts into the exciting journey of discovering God and His great love. Each month will feature a different animal that illustrates a biblical truth, plus exciting Bible stories, crafts, activity pages, and games to make the lessons “stick”.
- Mpact Girls (Girls: K - 5th Grade) - Girls will get to experience units on basic Christian beliefs, missions, character development, and various activities. They will have opportunities to learn through verse memorization, projects, Bible reading, etc.
- Royal Rangers (Boys: K - 5th Grade) - Royal Rangers is an activity-based, small-group ministry for boys that has a mission to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders.
On the first Sunday of each month we encourage our Kindergarten through 5th graders to check in and sit with their families through the communion service. This provides a unique opportunity for parents to train their children the “why” we do communion. Is Your Child ready for Communion?
Kidz Life Happenings!